Due to the continued growth of our equestrian business an opportunity has arisen for a Sales & Customer Service Executive to support and develop our equestrian business in Ireland & UK where required.
Based at our Monaghan office the role will consist of answering incoming customer calls and emails, processing sales orders, and take payments as required. Other responsibilities will include:
- Generate sales and upsell via outbound calls
- Provide customer support to ensure they receive the best possible outcome
- Work successfully with field based sales teams to generate new sales leads and provide support where required
- Process credit card payments and troubleshoots any issues that may arise
- Monitor order status to ensure customers receive orders in a timely manner
- Investigates unfilled, misplaced, or misdirected orders and resolves customer issues as necessary and in a timely manner.
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and services and keep current on industry developments.
- Provide support and cover for our agricultural business as required
- Relevant experience with a minimum 1 year in a telesales/customer service environment desirable
- Strong equine product knowledge is essential
- Knowledge of the agricultural industry desirable
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Strong verbal communication and excellent telephone skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Excellent IT skills with some experience in order entry desirable
- Be able to work as part of team or on own initiative
- A flexible attitude with an ability to multitask and problem solve
To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st February 2021