As part of the Agrihealth Group, Agrihealth Veterinary Services is a key division delivering specialised veterinary services to the modern pig farmer.
We are looking to appoint a Pig Veterinarian within our team to deliver innovative services to a rapidly developing pig industry covering the northern region of Ireland.
The role will be hands-on and involve providing a wide range of technical veterinary services including:
• Working directly with pig farmers to promote pig health and welfare.
• Lead disease profiling programs by testing and recommending solutions for issues.
• Managing health screening programs through examination of pigs at slaughter and laboratory investigation.
• Implementation and maintenance of veterinary health plans.
• Educate farmers in relation to current and new developments.
• Conduct audits relating to vaccination and medicine usage analysis.
• Carry out surgical procedures.
• Provide ad hoc advisory services as required.
• Qualified vet with previous pig veterinary experience is preferred.
• Excellent communication skills with a desire to work in a hands-on specialist veterinary role.
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills with a proven ability to provide evidence-based recommendations.
• Good team player as well as having a full clean driver’s license.
Please apply including CV by Friday August 30th to the address below or by email to email@example.com
Head of Veterinary, Agrihealth Veterinary Consultants,
Clones Road, Monaghan B18 YW57
Co. Monaghan. Rep of Ireland.